Our Refund Policy
Medion Pharmacy is committed to providing the highest quality products, customer service and is responsible for delivering orders to the customers. We give all our valued customers a 30 days money back guarantee in conclusion.However, due to the nature of the products, which are controlled medications in many countries, there is a need for some guidelines to be followed if we all are to be happy with the services.
Following are the cases where a customer can apply for a refund:
- Cancellation: If a customer cancels the order within 3 hours of making the payment. Once the payment has been made and order forwarded to the Shipping Department, no refunds can be issued.
- Non-Reception: In cases where an order has not been received by the customer within 45 days of processing payment, the customer can apply for a refund. However, the following non-reception causes will not be refunded:
- Customer changed his/her address.
- Client provided a wrong address.
- The order arrived at the right address, but there was no one to claim it.
- Clients order arrived at the correct address, but someone else claimed it.
- Ineffective products: We try our best to source top-notch products for our valued customers, but still if a customer claims that the products he/she received are ineffective, the customer can apply for a refund, given the customer provides us with the following:
- A clear picture of the lab tests report.
- A picture of the products.
- A clear picture of the package (Envelop, box etc.).
- Order number.
- Proof of Payment (Electronic or physical receipt)
Note: A refund may take up to 10 business days, depending on the credit card processing company policies and the policies of the corresponding banks the customer uses.